Salesforce Domain Architect
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
Last but not least, Trineo is proudly a Certified B Corporation, joining the growing number of companies using business as a force for good. Certified B Corporations meet rigorous standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance purpose and profit. This enables us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, community and planet.
What you’ll do
It is paramount that technical solutions put forward by the Trineo Salesforce team are of the highest quality and follow best practices. The Salesforce Domain Architect has achieved all the specialisations but is not yet a CTA. They have the responsibility for ensuring that all technical solutions follow best practices, are of a high standard, and minimise any risk to Trineo or our clients.
What you’ll do
- Actively mentor and coach all Salesforce engineers on technical skills irrespective of their reporting lines. This will take the form of planned recurring feedback and ad hoc requests for advice
- Act as Architect and be positioned with clients as someone we bring in to plan and review complex technical solutions
- Be a strong individual contributor to client projects with a high percentage of billable time.
- Responsible for helping define and maintain our technical quality and best practices of the Salesforce development team
- Participate in various planning meetings to ensure the development point of view is put forward and the right technical skills are put forward for the requirements of any given project.
- Evaluate new Salesforce products and features and develop a point of view. Contribute to the strategic technical evolution of the Salesforce practice and determination of what services we offer, making recommendations to the practice leadership.
- Support and participate in the sales process, presenting a technical point of view to current and potential customers. Sign off on the technical solutions being positioned in Statements of Work.
What you may also do
- Act as a Senior Developer establishing code base structure, patterns,
- Perform code reviews for pull requests created by team members
- Attend relevant industry events and training
- 10+ years of development experience on any platform
- 5+ years of development experience on Salesforce.com
- Has achieved the Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect.
- Working towards being a Certified Technical Architect (which we will actively support)
- Understanding of common security standards and laws such as OWASP and GDPR
- An understanding of how the internet works and the ability to apply this to designing and debugging applications that live online. E.g. caching, DNS, SSL, domains, traceroute
- Experience integrating with other systems using commons patterns and API protocols.
- Strong understanding of DevOps and how this works specifically with Salesforce and SFDX
- You must live within the east coast of Australia
- You must have the right to legally work in Australia
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trineo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colo[u]r, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- Whitespace - Take an hour (paid) a week to unplug and reset.
- Mental health - 3 sessions with a professional.